We are looking to recruit a smart Transport Coordinator to join our team. If you want to work in a young, startup environment where every day is full of new challenges, we are looking for a like minded person who shares our mission.
• attention to detail and accuracy;
• a ‘can do’ approach to work;
• strong problem resolution skills;
• a good knowledge of Maltese roads;
• excellent communication skills;
• a good telephone manner with a clear voice;
• excellent multitasking capabilities; and
• must enjoy a challenging role.
• computer proficient (good typing speed and proficient in Microsoft Office);
• fluent in Maltese and English;
• customer-focused and flexible whilst working under pressure.
The role will include:
• scheduling and coordination of the transport fleet;
• job inputting and reservations;
• answering phones and servicing walk-in clients;
• inputting journey details from email bookings into the data reservations system;
• coordinating and dispatching jobs to drivers;
• fleet control and supervision;
Interested applicants should ideally have experience in a similar role.